Saratoga Racetrack data from the best in the business. RaceTrackData.com is one of the best places to research, wager, and win in New York.
Saratoga Race Course Track Facts and Information
buy propecia real online Main Track:1 1/8-mile oval with seven-furlong chute; 4 percent banking on the turns; distance from final turn to the finish line is 1,144 feet.
web WTC Mellon Turf: The Mellon (Outer) Turf Course is a one-mile (plus 98 feet) oval; 4 percent banking on the turns; distance from final turn to the finish line is 1,144 feet.
ITC Turf Course: The Inner Turf Course is a seven-furlong (plus 304 feet) oval; 4 percent banking on the turns; distance from final turn to finish is 1,164 feet.
Oklahoma Training Track: One-mile oval with a quarter-mile chute; 2 percent banking on the turns; distance from final turn to the finish line is 990 feet.
Oklahoma Turf Course: Seven-furlong oval; 2 percent banking on the turns; distance from final turn to the finish line is 1,024 feet.
Oklahoma Steeplechase course: Six-furlong oval, five fences.
Clare Court Training Track: Half-mile oval; 1.5 percent banking on the turns.
Saratoga Race Course Exotic Wagering
- $1 – Rolling Daily Double beginning in Race 1.
- $1 – Exacta on all races.
- $1 – Quinella on races two and four.
- $1 – Rolling Pick 3 beginning in Race 1.
- $0.50 – Pick 4 on races 2-5 and last four races.
- $0.50 – Pick 4 on races 3-6 and last four races when steeplechase is first race.
- $1 – Trifecta on every race with five or more betting interests (stakes, allowances and handicaps with five or more betting interests will offer trifecta betting).
- $1 – Superfecta on every race with 6 or more betting interests.
- $1 – Pick 5 beginning in race 1, except on Steeplechase days when it starts in race 2.
- $2 – Pick 6 on last six races.
- $1 – Grand Slam begins on the fifth (nine-race card), sixth (10-race card), and seventh (11 race card) race.
About Saratoga Race Course
Since opening its gates in 1863, Saratoga Race Course has welcomed champion thoroughbreds, renowned trainers, celebrated jockeys and famed horsemen onto its tracks and into the hearts of millions of racing fans – making it one of the nation’s most beloved destinations. Its character, elegance and charm have been impeccably preserved for almost a century and a half, and its beauty and tranquility have transcended generations. A truly unique summer oasis nestled in the
foothills of the Adirondacks, the Spa will today and always be affectionately known as “the summer place to be.”